Perinatal depression and anxiety are highly treatable mood disorders.
• 1 out of 5 women feel depressed and anxious.
• 1 out of 5 pregnancies end in miscarriage.
• 1 out of 10 dads experience postpartum depression.
Marin Perinatal Therapy is a collective of psychotherapists in independent practice who specialize in supporting women during pregnancy planning, pregnancy, postpartum adjustment, pregnancy loss and early parenting.
Marin Perinatal Therapy offers resources for our community through:
- Direct Support for Perinatal Women & Families
- Medical Community Inservice Training
- Perinatal Professional Resources, Support & Training
- Training, Consultation & Supervision for Therapists